I am not a psychic or a medium. I cannot predict the future with certainty and you should not rely on a tarot reading to make any decision that would affect your legal, financial, or medical condition. If your inquiry involves the law, finance, or medicine, then you should seek the advice of a licensed or qualified legal, financial, or medical professional. Also, tarot reading cannot replace qualified mental health care. A tarot reading can only facilitate how you cope spiritually with a given situation. Tarot readings are for entertainment purposes only.
- All my readings are confidential. I work hard to ensure client privacy, however neither Raw Spirit Tarot nor Erika Farmer is responsible for client information.
- Information will be released as required by law and/or to protect the rights of Raw Spirit Tarot nor Erika Farmer. Clients assume sole responsibility for any transmitted information.
- I may reveal personal or otherwise private information relating to a client reading if I reasonably believes it is necessary to prevent substantial bodily harm or death, or a court order overrides the confidentiality.
- Please make your Donation for your reading via PayPal.
- I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
- I will not use tarot to examine someone else’s life until it directly links with the life and question from my client.
- I will not read on topics involving health and/or pregnancy.
- If you are completely unsatisfied with your reading, I will consider issuing a refund on a case-by-case basis.
- I will not provide readings to anyone under the age of 18.
- If I feel that I cannot work with a client I will provide a full refund.
- If I make a referral, I will disclose whether any referral fees have been paid as compensation or consideration for the referral.
Last Updated: February 5, 2018