I choose to read Tarot professionally out of a sincere desire to help and heal others. The Tarot has been a major tool of personal growth and spiritual healing in my life. It is my life’s mission to bring this healing tool to others. Tarot can help you become a conscious co-creator of your life. My readings work to assist clients to tap into their own intuitions, spirituality, or creativity. My approach with clients is nurturing and empowering. This approach to the Tarot is about engaging clients in their own life path in an active way. My readings provide clients with a powerful tool that allows them to confidently take personal responsibility in all areas of their lives. This person-centered style of working with the Tarot means that the focus is on the life and experience of the client not of those around them.
I have developed a set of personal ethics, policies and service guidelines that inform the professional services I provide. Please take some time to read through these prior to hiring me for a reading or other service.
Payment: Payment for all services are due prior to services being rendered and must be paid in full when scheduled. Payment in U.S. dollars (USD) must be made via PayPal.
Pricing: All prices are firm. All services and instructions are provided in English.
Cancellation Policy: For a full refund please cancel up to 24 hours prior to the appointment. If you do not cancel before 24 hours of our appointment your credit card will be charged $30 for a rescheduling/no show fee. Cancellation made before 24 hours will receive a full refund. Cancellations can be made by phone or email.
Privacy: All my readings are confidential. I work hard to ensure client privacy, however neither Raw Spirit Tarot nor Erika Farmer is responsible for client information. Information will be released as required by law and/or to protect the rights of Raw Spirit Tarot nor Erika Farmer . Clients assume sole responsibility for any transmitted information.I may reveal personal or otherwise private information relating to a client reading if I reasonably believes it is necessary to prevent substantial bodily harm or death, or a court order overrides the confidentiality. Partial information may be disclosed under the client’s anonymity for academic, civic, census, survey, or research purposes.
- I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
- I will read for you and for you alone. I will not use tarot to examine someone else’s life until it directly links with the life and question from my client.
- I will not read on topics involving health and/or pregnancy.
- Tarot is not a tool that can pinpoint exact timing of event or occurrences. Although general timing such as immediate future or long term future may be used in a reading exact dates or timeframes cannot be identified.
- I want every client to be satisfied with the reading they receive. If you are completely unsatisfied with your reading, I will consider issuing a refund on a case-by-case basis.
- All clients must provide a clearly stated question at the beginning of the reading. I also require a short statement about your life circumstances, needs/focus areas that you wish to address. I am not a psychic and will not work with people who wish to test me for psychic ability.
- You do not need offer your date of birth unless you wish to.
- I sometimes will provide an oracle card at the end of a Tarot reading session to help provide further wisdom and clarity, however, my primary tool is the Tarot.
- I provide client who purchase a 60 minute or longer session with a written report of your reading including a photo of your spread. If you purchase a shorter reading you are responsible for making notes on the reading.
- For Skype readings/sessions, you are welcome to record the audio.
- I recommend readings be at least 3 months apart.
- I will not provide readings to anyone under the age of 18.
- If you wish to purchase a reading for someone else, please request a gift certificate instead of booking an actual session.
- I do not use Tarot to contact the dead, I am not a medium.
- I reserve the right to use my intuition at all times. I use it as my primary guidance system. If I feel that I cannot work with a client I will provide a full refund.
- I take a proactive approach to the outcome of the reading I provide. For clients who purchase a 60 minute or longer session I can work with them to develop an action plan based on the outcome of their reading.
- If issues related to health or legal matters come up in a session I will provide the client with a referral to an appropriate professional.
- If I feel that the client is attempting to use the session as a substitute for professional medical or legal advice I reserve the right to end the session at that time.
- Although I am not obligated to I do retain records and notes on client readings. These notes are kept confidential. All files are password protected or physically locked up in a filing cabinet.
- I provide contracts for events and parties to ensure the client’s expectations are clear and the fees are agreed upon in advance.
- If I make a referral, I will disclose whether any referral fees have been paid as compensation or consideration for the referral.
Policy, Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions Revisions: I reserve the right to makes changes to these policies and disclaimers and to other terms and conditions at any time.
- In my practice Tarot is used as an objective guidance system, it does not provide absolute truths or directions.
- My client’s needs are my top priority. My role as a reader is to guide you on an internal journey of empowerment and motivation.
- I do not answer “yes and no” questions as they create a sense of external authority and degrade free will.
- I view and treat everyone with equal respect – race, religion, gender or sexual orientation are not a factor. I will use any pronouns that my clients are comfortable so please share your preferences with me.
- Honesty and integrity are my top values.
- I believe the future is not set and we all have free will and the ability to change any path or potential outcome.
- I will not contact my client’s outside of professional interactions.
- It is up to the client if they wish to return for more readings or services, I do not try to persuade clients to do additional readings.
- I never pressure, compel, or even imply to clients that additional paid services from him or her are needed after the reading.
- I will never claim to possess the power to manipulate the outcome of events through supernatural or occult means.
- I never engage in deceptive business or unfair trade practices.
- I do not misrepresent my competency, certifications, qualifications, or abilities.
- I dedicate at least 10% of my practice per year to public service, such as offering reading services to support fundraisers for nonprofit organizations or charitable causes, free readings to persons of limited financial means, teaching tarot to others free of charge, creating educational materials on tarot for the public free of charge, or participating in activities with the mission of improving the practice of tarot or the tarot profession.
- I am committed to continue my tarot education for the full duration of and throughout my professional practice.
Disclosure Statement: I cannot predict the future with certainty and you should not rely on a tarot reading to make any decision that would affect your legal, financial, or medical condition. If your inquiry involves the law, finance, or medicine, then you should seek the advice of a licensed or qualified legal, financial, or medical professional. Also, tarot reading cannot replace qualified mental health care. A tarot reading can only facilitate how you cope spiritually with a given situation. Tarot readings are for entertainment purposes only. I am bound by a self-imposed code of ethics, which can be provided to you upon request.
Last Updated: November 10, 2017